Saturday, June 30, 2012

Capillary Action - Final installation shots

Its finally done!  It ended up being just over 11 feet wide, 9 feet tall, and took over 6,000 yards of yarn.



Here's a picture with me in front of it for scale.  As a side note: my dress was dyed at the workshop a couple weeks ago, which I blogged about here. It was a light yellow to begin with, and I over dyed it with Iron and Tea to give it this nice grey/green.

I leave Paducah tomorrow evening. Its been a great, busy, productive, fun month. While I'm excited to get back home to my kitties and a certain bearded fella, I will defnitely miss all my new friends and the lovely studio here!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Jennifer. My name is Ashley McDonald. I'm updating the AIR Studio Blog for Alonzo Davis. I was wondering if I could copy a few photos of Capillary Action onto the AIR blog? or if you feel more comfortable sending the photos to me via email, my address is ashley.mcdonald37@yahoo.com
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete